Wednesday, February 6, 2013

AMI Tulip


This AMI Tulip is for a Spring Swap that I am doing.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  I had to put a skewer in the middle for extra support.  The flower stands on its own but I feel better knowing that the skewer is inside.  The bottom holds plastic pellets for stability.   I might have to make one for myself since we don't own the house we live in right now.  There are no flowers to speak of here.  :o(



I made these coasters for a Christmas All Year Swap.  They are going to the same person that is getting the AMI Tulip.  I hope that she likes what I am sending to her. :o)

I know that it has been a while since I have posted on this blog.....seems that life keeps getting in the way.  I will try and post more often. :o)

1 comment:

  1. My first time on here and looks very interesting. Im a Cat mommie of 2 rescues2yes now.Love the Dogs & will follow as Im interested in Animals. I will certainly be back. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete